The latest sensational news of Suchi leaks has been creating a lot of noise all over the southern film industries. The various snaps that have been revealed by singer Suchitra have given a nightmare to a lot of stars in the south.
Now, Tamil actor Arys has responded to these course of events and said that with the advent of technology, things have become quite easy for anyone to hack into celebrities accounts and post fake pictures and videos maligning the lives and careers of many actors.
Arya also added that such things should not be encouraged and everyone as responsible citizens should stop believing these fake videos and stop them from going viral.
- Poll : Which of these films entertained you the most?
- Vijay Devarakonda’s next wraps up its talkie part
- PSPK25’s small schedule wrapped up
- Special plans for C/O Surya’s audio launch
- Star comedian’s new film from Jan 2018