In a rare phenomenon, a senior Telugu writer is being appreciated for delivering back to back blockbusters within a gap of one week. He is Vijayendra Prasad, the writer behind the two biggest films in the country at this moment, Baahubali and Bajarangi Bhaijaan. Vijayendra Prasad is currently being lauded by Bollywood media for reinventing
the mass action star Salman Khan with a never seen before character.
Both Baahubali and Bajarangi Bhaijaan have been doing exceptionally well at the box-office and Vijayendra Prasad has become a sought after writer at the moment. Meanwhile, the writer, who earlier directed Nagarjuna’s Rajanna, is also nearing the completion of his directorial venture, a sci-fi thriller.
Apart from this film, Vijayendra Prasad is also working on a high budget Telugu-Hindi bilingual film which is in the pre-production stage.
- Mahanati seals its release date
- It’s official: Akhil announces his next
- Interesting title for Nara Rohith’s next
- Ravi Teja to romance stylish MLA?
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi