Ram Charan’s upcoming movie with Srinu Vaitla is doing a lot of talking even before the completion of its shooting. Lots of positive buzz regarding this film has been coming out from reliable sources ever since its launch
Few days ago, Charan himself announced that the film is shaping up well and also expressed happiness by the way Srinu Vaitla is handling the proceedings. Also, writer Gopi Mohan has hinted that the movie is coming out exceedingly well and praised the director for his efforts on this film.
Now, Kona Venkat is the latest to express confidence on this highly anticipated project. Earlier today, he took to Twitter and posted that too many good things are happening for this film. He also added that film will speak for itself after its release.
Rakul Preet is playing the love interest to Ram Charan and DVV Dhannaya is bankrolling this hefty project.
- Suriya’s next sold for record price
- Last half an hour to be highlight of Hello
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Nikhil-Swathi’s hit crime comedy to release in Malayalam
- Suriya to join forces with star director for the third time?