Renowned writer Kona Venkat has announced that he is presenting Naga Chaitanya’s upcoming flick under the direction of crazy filmmaker Gautham Menon. The regular shooting of this untitled project is going on at a brisk pace and the team had already travelled to Karnataka and Kerala to can some important scenes.
Kona Venkat’s close friend Ravinder Reddy is producing this flick under his Dwaraka Creations banner. The Tamil version starring Simbhu in the lead role is also being shot simultaneously. Currently, the unit is shooting on the national highways of South India.
Manjima Mohan is playing the female lead in both the versions and music maestro AR Rahman is scoring tunes.
- Will Rajamouli Ever Do A Film With Pawan Kalyan?
- Sunil’s next progressing in Florida
- Nag’s RGG 2 gets a tentative release date
- Paisa Vasool’s final schedule to kick-start soon
- Balayya opens up about contesting in 2019 elections
Articles that might interest you