Star writer Kona Venkat, has been part of some of the biggest hits of Tollywood from the past 10 years, and he along with Gopi Mohan etched a special place with their witty writing and perfectly timed punches. This star writer is now venturing into hospitality business and is all set to launch a restaurant line named ‘Kona and Kuchipudi-Telugu Ruchulu’.
The first restaurant from the franchisee will be launched at Bapatla along with a few others in different parts of Hyderabad and Telangana. Movie celebrities venturing into this field is not a new to Tollywood. Superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna also owns a chain of restaurants and fine dine places in Hyderabad.
- Mega Brothers Honour Legendary Director
- Anushka In Talks For ‘Mahanati’?
- Jai Lava Kusa in full swing
- Amala Paul’s Next Is A Murder Mystery
- Poll : Will Baahubali 2 collect 100 crores all over on day one?
Articles that might interest you