Star writer Kona Venkat, has been part of some of the biggest hits of Tollywood from the past 10 years, and he along with Gopi Mohan etched a special place with their witty writing and perfectly timed punches. This star writer is now venturing into hospitality business and is all set to launch a restaurant line named ‘Kona and Kuchipudi-Telugu Ruchulu’.
The first restaurant from the franchisee will be launched at Bapatla along with a few others in different parts of Hyderabad and Telangana. Movie celebrities venturing into this field is not a new to Tollywood. Superstar Akkineni Nagarjuna also owns a chain of restaurants and fine dine places in Hyderabad.
- FDFS : Highlights from Katamarayudu
- Srinivas Avasarala Surprises All In ‘Babu Baga Busy’
- Katamarayudu benefit shows canceled in Hyderabad
- Baahubali Has Bridged North-South Divide : Rana
- Young Actress Keen To Turn Singer
Articles that might interest you