Hailed as one of the highly successful writers in Telugu film industry, Kona Venkat turned producer and made films like Geethanjali and the soon to be released Shankarabharanam. Shankarabharanam stars Nikhil and Nanditha as the main leads and the film will hit the screens on the 4th December.
In his latest interview, Kona Venkat revealed that his next film will be based on the Hyderabad drug mafia. The writer-filmmaker said that he recently met a senior city police official and that he was shocked upon knowing how crores of rupees are being exchanged in the notorious drug mafia.
Tentatively titled Powder, this film will be made next year in association with Reliance and Kona Venkat may direct the film himself.
- Sitara’s first day at dance school
- NTR to kick-start dubbing for Jai Lava Kusa
- I would like to apologize to nobody: Vijay Deverakonda
- Tamil hero to star in a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- TFI Says ‘Hello’ To Akhil
Articles that might interest you