Hailed as one of the highly successful writers in Telugu film industry, Kona Venkat turned producer and made films like Geethanjali and the soon to be released Shankarabharanam. Shankarabharanam stars Nikhil and Nanditha as the main leads and the film will hit the screens on the 4th December.
In his latest interview, Kona Venkat revealed that his next film will be based on the Hyderabad drug mafia. The writer-filmmaker said that he recently met a senior city police official and that he was shocked upon knowing how crores of rupees are being exchanged in the notorious drug mafia.
Tentatively titled Powder, this film will be made next year in association with Reliance and Kona Venkat may direct the film himself.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you