It is a known fact that actress turned politician, Jayalalitha will be sworn in as the chief minister of Tamil Nadu for the fifth time. The ceremony was conducted in the Madras University a short while ago and was a star studded affair.
Super star Rajnikanth was the main attraction of the event and others stars like Shiva Kumar, Arjun, Karthi, Vikram Prabhu and a whole lot of Tamil stars attended the event. The Chennai city has been decked up and celebrations are on as Jayalalitha is back into power after eight months.
- I lost Rs.60 crores: Legendary actor blames murky politics
- Yevade Subramanyam girl set for a comeback
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting ‘Raju’ trilogy
- Pawan Kalyan to meet Agrigold victims
- 2.0 wraps up a crucial phase
Articles that might interest you