One of Tollywood’s most successful producers Dil Raju was under intense scanner after the release of his recent film, Duvvada Jagannadham, with respect to the film’s box-office collections. Dil Raju even said that DJ was being targeted by malice people with bad intent.
In his latest interview while promoting his upcoming film, Fidaa, Dil Raju said that star heroes should take the initiative during audio launches and tell their fans to behave. “Some anti-fans are unnecessarily resorting to wrong propaganda about other heroes’ movies. It’s high time that stars intervened,” said Dil Raju.
- Tamil lyricist pens a Telugu song for Spyder
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
Articles that might interest you