One of Tollywood’s most successful producers Dil Raju was under intense scanner after the release of his recent film, Duvvada Jagannadham, with respect to the film’s box-office collections. Dil Raju even said that DJ was being targeted by malice people with bad intent.
In his latest interview while promoting his upcoming film, Fidaa, Dil Raju said that star heroes should take the initiative during audio launches and tell their fans to behave. “Some anti-fans are unnecessarily resorting to wrong propaganda about other heroes’ movies. It’s high time that stars intervened,” said Dil Raju.
- Is Pawan Kalyan bidding goodbye to films?
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s audio launch gets a date
- Puri Jagannadh gets the biggest compliment in his life
- Interview : Jayam Ravi – Space visuals in the film will thrill the audience
- On ANR’s death anniversary, Nag reveals his dad’s last picture