One of Tollywood’s most successful producers Dil Raju was under intense scanner after the release of his recent film, Duvvada Jagannadham, with respect to the film’s box-office collections. Dil Raju even said that DJ was being targeted by malice people with bad intent.
In his latest interview while promoting his upcoming film, Fidaa, Dil Raju said that star heroes should take the initiative during audio launches and tell their fans to behave. “Some anti-fans are unnecessarily resorting to wrong propaganda about other heroes’ movies. It’s high time that stars intervened,” said Dil Raju.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon