In what could be said as a great gesture from the government of Maharastra, the news coming out reveals that Sridevi will be cremated with complete state honors today in Mumbai.
Initially, the heroine’s mortal remains will be draped in the Tricolour, which will be later removed for the rituals. Three rounds of fire will be held to honor the late actor, who spent more than four decades in Hindi cinema.
Sridevi was biggest star actress in India and won several awards in her illustrious career. She passed away in Dubai due to accidental drowning.
- Interesting title for Nara Rohith’s next
- Ravi Teja to romance stylish MLA?
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer