Hero Nithiin’s stylish action thriller, LIE, released yesterday to mixed reviews. Movie connoisseurs are liking the intelligent mind games between the film’s hero and villain, played by Nithiin and Arjun respectively.
Going by the latest trade trends, LIE’s collections witnessed a steady rise in the A centres across the twin Telugu states. The film collected over Rs.2.15 crore share in AP and Telangana on its opening day. On the other hand, the movie has grossed over $107K until Friday in the US.
The long weekend will surely help the matters for the film’s box-office prospects. LIE released amid intense competition from Rana’s NRNM and Boyapati’s JJN. Hanu Raghavapudi directed LIE and 14 Reels Entertainments banner produced it. Megha Akash is the film’s leading lady.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links