V.V. Vinayak’s ‘Alludu Seenu’ has become a commercially well received project and masses loved the handling of the movie. As a result, the movie pulled in very good revenues though it was a new hero in the lead role.
The film is now attracting attention in Bollywood and Tamil markets. There is competition among buyers to acquire this film’s remake rights and we have heard that fancy rates are being offered for the script.
Bellamkonda Suresh is quite happy with the project even though he spent a lot of money. He has treated this as his son’s launch investment and now, good recovery is being made by him on the same.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23