V.V. Vinayak’s ‘Alludu Seenu’ has become a commercially well received project and masses loved the handling of the movie. As a result, the movie pulled in very good revenues though it was a new hero in the lead role.
The film is now attracting attention in Bollywood and Tamil markets. There is competition among buyers to acquire this film’s remake rights and we have heard that fancy rates are being offered for the script.
Bellamkonda Suresh is quite happy with the project even though he spent a lot of money. He has treated this as his son’s launch investment and now, good recovery is being made by him on the same.
- Wild speculations on Pawan-Trivikram’s movie
- Amyra Dastur To Romance Sundeep Kishan
- Telugu Actress Haunted By Ghosts?
- Savitri’s Daughter Reveals Interesting Facts About Mahanati
- Nikhil’s next wraps up post-production
Articles that might interest you