V.V. Vinayak’s ‘Alludu Seenu’ has become a commercially well received project and masses loved the handling of the movie. As a result, the movie pulled in very good revenues though it was a new hero in the lead role.
The film is now attracting attention in Bollywood and Tamil markets. There is competition among buyers to acquire this film’s remake rights and we have heard that fancy rates are being offered for the script.
Bellamkonda Suresh is quite happy with the project even though he spent a lot of money. He has treated this as his son’s launch investment and now, good recovery is being made by him on the same.
- Samantha to walk for handloom weavers
- Vasuki gets a release date
- Young beauty’s stylish image makeover wows fans
- Amala Paul to romance Malayalam star hero
- Press Note : “Godavari all set for Detroit launch on July 22”
Articles that might interest you