Sometime back, senior producer, industrialist and politician T. Subbarami Reddy had announced a Mega multi-starrer featuring The Mega brothers Megastar Chiranjeevi and Power Star Pawan Kalyan. This film will be directed by Trivikram.
In his latest media interaction after a personal visit to Pawan and Trivikram on their new movie’s sets, Subbarami Reddy has said that the story for Chiru-Pawan’s multi-starrer is being readied.
The veteran filmmaker further said that both Chiru and Pawan are currently busy with their respective projects and that the multi-starrer will go on floors once they are free from their present commitments. Subbarami Reddy also added that this film will be the biggest of all the films ever made in Tollywood.
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer is riveting and intriguing
- When Allu Arjun annoyed Harish Shankar
- Passionate director to turn producer
- Sridevi’s daughter’s silver screen debut with a cameo
- Pre-interval fight to be highlight of DJ
Articles that might interest you