Speaking to a leading newspaper, Nikhil said, “My last three films have done well and the producers were happy with the revenue. But many people narrated the same kind of scripts to me and I did not want to do them. But at the same time, I have to sit and listen patiently to those scripts because I have to select the best from those stories. Every actor does the same. ”
He also said, “They also offered me a high remuneration but I turned them down. If you pick a good subject, it can’t be a disaster. Story matters and not money”
Currently Nikhil is waiting for his upcoming film Sankarabharanam, which is releasing this Friday amid high expectations.
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Director of 2017
- Touch Chesi Chudu’s Sankranthi release doubtful?
- Baahubali continues to create records
- Ram Charan to enter theater business?
- Allu Sirish wraps up a gritty fight sequence