After 8 long years, Super Star Rajinikanth will be interacting with his fans at his Raghavendra Kalyana Mandapam in Chennai. Starting tomorrow, the fans meet will take place over 5 days and thousands of fans from across Tamil Nadu are expected to participate in this memorable event.
Meanwhile, strict securities measures are being carried out to control the huge crowds. All the fans are already issued tokens and they must carry them or they will not get the opportunity to meet their Thalaivar.
Also, fans are strictly prohibited from posing any questions related to Rajini’s political entry or pressurise him to step into politics. A grand feast is being planned for fans in the presence of the Super Star.
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Heroine finalized for Rohit Shetty’s Temper
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer commences with music sittings