It is a known fact that Pawan Kalyan will be next seen in the direction of Dolly. Script work of this film is nearing completion and reports suggest that as the film is a village drama, it will have some heavy duty emotions in it. Based on a family drama, Pawan’s role is said to be quite mature in the film.
The hunt for the heroine is still on and Pawan himself is taking care of the script personally. After the debacle of his last film Sardaar, Pawan is making sure that this project comes out well so that he impresses his fans.
Also, post this film Pawan will work with his close friend and hot shot director Trivikram for yet another family entertainer.
- Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi gears up for summer release
- Thaman’s dream comes true with NTR-Trivikram film
- Demand to announce Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy as a national hero
- Nithiin in talks with a young director?
- Kamal Haasan-Rajinikanth’s Secret Pact Makes Waves