A few days back, we had reported that veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna is back with a socio fantasy thriller Naga Bharanam. Latest update reveals that the Telugu rights for both Andhra and Telangana have been been bagged by the famous Tamil banner Studio Green.
The film features late senior Kannada star Vishnuvardhan who has been digitally revived with the help of visual effects. Naga Bharanam also stars Ramya as the female lead.
- Breaking News : Sridevi passes away
- Baahubali 2 Earns A Huge Fan Following In Japan
- Sunny Leone Keen To Act In More Regional Films
- All you wanted to know about Producer’s Councils-DSPs issue
- Ileana Opens Up About Her Relationship With Aussie Photographer