A few days back, we had reported that veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna is back with a socio fantasy thriller Naga Bharanam. Latest update reveals that the Telugu rights for both Andhra and Telangana have been been bagged by the famous Tamil banner Studio Green.
The film features late senior Kannada star Vishnuvardhan who has been digitally revived with the help of visual effects. Naga Bharanam also stars Ramya as the female lead.
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
- Anjali Refutes Rumours About Her Sister’s Debut
- Rana talks about technology in storytelling on his TEDx debut
Articles that might interest you