A few days back, we had reported that veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna is back with a socio fantasy thriller Naga Bharanam. Latest update reveals that the Telugu rights for both Andhra and Telangana have been been bagged by the famous Tamil banner Studio Green.
The film features late senior Kannada star Vishnuvardhan who has been digitally revived with the help of visual effects. Naga Bharanam also stars Ramya as the female lead.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you