A few days back, we had reported that veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna is back with a socio fantasy thriller Naga Bharanam. Latest update reveals that the Telugu rights for both Andhra and Telangana have been been bagged by the famous Tamil banner Studio Green.
The film features late senior Kannada star Vishnuvardhan who has been digitally revived with the help of visual effects. Naga Bharanam also stars Ramya as the female lead.
- Craze builds up for NTR’s Big Boss
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Hansika In Talks For Sangamithra?
- Bollywood offers for star hero’s wife
- Shruti reveals how she lost some movies to other actresses
Articles that might interest you