India’s biggest blockbuster, Baahubali The Conclusion, has had a stupendous third weekend in the US and Canada. With a cool $363K on Friday, $683K on Saturday and a decent $547K on Sunday, the film’s latest North American collections are totalled to a phenomenal $19.10 million (Rs.124 Crores approx.)
This stunning performance even in the third weekend has set the game even more interesting and trade analysts are now predicting that storming into the $20 million milestone should be a cake walk for Baahubali 2.
The film has also grossed over 1,300 crore worldwide until Sunday and is now marching towards the 1,500 crore gross milestone.
- Music sittings for Mani Ratman’s next underway
- Tollywood composer for Temper’s Hindi remake
- Namitha ties the knot in Tirupathi
- Ravi Teja to work with hit director?
- Thaman to score for mega hero