British bombshell Amy Jackson is going to be part of Queen’s remake. According to the latest reports, the UK-born actress will reprise Lisa Haydon’s role in all the four languages of Queen’s remake.
Among the four version of Queen, the Kannada version, to be directed by Ramesh Arvind, is going to go on floors first. Parul Yadav will be playing Kangana Ranaut’s role and the team will soon head to London to shoot bulk portion of the film.
Amy Jackson will join the film’s team soon in London. It remains to be seen who’ll play Kangana’s role in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu
- No truth in Nivin Pauly’s role in star hero’s next