British bombshell Amy Jackson is going to be part of Queen’s remake. According to the latest reports, the UK-born actress will reprise Lisa Haydon’s role in all the four languages of Queen’s remake.
Among the four version of Queen, the Kannada version, to be directed by Ramesh Arvind, is going to go on floors first. Parul Yadav will be playing Kangana Ranaut’s role and the team will soon head to London to shoot bulk portion of the film.
Amy Jackson will join the film’s team soon in London. It remains to be seen who’ll play Kangana’s role in Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam.
- DJ will be Bunny’s highest grossing film: Harish Shankar
- Young Telugu hero eyeing Kollywood?
- MOM’s story moved me to tears : Sridevi
- Special Column : Big stars on Small Screen
- Solid amount expected from DJ’s first day
Articles that might interest you