Urvashi Rautela, who sizzled on screen in Kaabil with the song ‘Haseeno Ka Deewana’, is eager to make her debut in Tollywood. In the past, she had acted in films like Sanam Re and Great Grand Masti, and today, she’s quite popular among the youth.
In a recent interview, when she was asked if she’s looking forward to act in South Indian films, Urvashi said, “I have already done a Kannada film Mr Airavata. I keep getting offers, but nothing has worked out till now. I would love to work with Mahesh Babu, Rajamouli, Shankar, Puri Jagannadh and the list goes on.”
She went on praise South Indian films, many of which are remade in Hindi, saying, “I like intelligent films and I think South Indian filmmakers make better films than us.”
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019