The climax shoot of S.S. Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali – The Conclusion’ is going to commence from Monday. This is a massive action episode and it will be one of the biggest highlights of the film. The producers, Shobu Yarlagadda and Prasad Devineni, are reportedly spending a whopping amount of money on this action sequence.
Some estimates in Filmnagar place this budget at close to 30 Crores, which is bigger than the total film budgets of many movies. To get the action right and to appeal to international markets, the team has roped in international stunt choreographers as well as visual effects experts. Some of them have reportedly worked on renowned blockbusters like the X Men Series and Lord of the Rings series.
Prabhas and Rana will be fighting it out in this climax. Music is being composed by M.M.Keeravani and Senthil is the cinematographer for the film.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you