Following the historic success of the Baahubali franchise, maverick director Rajamouli is all set to direct a multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan. The shoot is expected to commence from October and Rajamouli and his father Vijayendra Prasad are busy working on the script.
For the last few days, there has been a buzz that this much-awaited multi-starrer will also feature another popular hero in a crucial role. Now, if the ongoing buzz is anything to be believed, Allu Arjun is being considered for the role. This is merely a speculation and we will have to wait until an official announcement is made by the makers.
DVV Danayya is going to produce this movie with a high budget. NTR and Charan are rumored to be playing brothers in the movie. More details will be revealed soon.
- Rana’s Popular Talk Show Gets A Kannada Makeover
- Adivi Sesh’s Spy Thriller To Be Shot In US
- ‘Jyothika Is A Lioness,’ Says Suriya’s Father
- NTR, Vijay Devarakonda Support A Public Awareness Campaign
- Young hero to marry the winner of a bridal contest