Megastar Chiranjeevi’s highly-anticipated historical drama, Sye Raa, a high-budget biopic on the first Telugu freedom fighter Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, has been making all the right noises ever since it went on floors last year. Needless to say, there has been a huge craze to acquire the film’s distribution rights.
Now, if the ongoing speculation is anything to be believed, Sye Raa’s complete digital rights have been sold to Amazon Prime for a whopping 30 crores. The deal reportedly includes the rights to the film’s teaser, theatrical trailer, making videos and of course the movie itself.
Ram Charan is bankrolling Sye Raa with a budget of over 150 crores. Surender Reddy is directing this ambitious magnum opus, which also stars Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi, Sudeep, Jagapathi Babu and many others.
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick
- Rajinikanth’s Co-Star Keen To Act In More South Indian Films