In olden days, Super Star Krishna used to regularly meet his fans on his films’ sets. Now, Krishna’s son, Mahesh Babu, is emulating his father. As per the latest updates, Mahesh has met a whopping 4,200 plus fans on the sets of his ongoing film, Bharat Ane Nenu.
Mahesh’s PR team MB Official’s members have coordinated with Mahesh Babu fans associations’ Presidents from all the districts across AP and Telangana and even Karnataka and invited fans to meet Mahesh at the Aluminum Factory in Hyderabad.
Apart from greeting and shaking hands and clicking pictures with his fans, Mahesh also made sure that his fans were taken care of well and even arranged refreshments for them during the interaction.
Needless to say, the Super Star’s gesture has left his fans thrilled and emotional. Several fans took to social media and posted their pictures with Mahesh and narrated the stories of interaction with their favorite star.
- First Sight of Sai Dharam Tej’s next to be out this evening
- Noted channel bags satellite rights of Kaala
- Producer gives Tamanna a big shock
- Indo-German actress misses Mahesh’s film, but bags Prabhas’
- Kalyan Ram’s new film launched in style