The film is all set to hit the screens on the 8th of September and latest update reveals that the pre-release business of the film is going on in full swing. Various distributors are shelling out some good amounts to buy this film which is a romantic comedy.
The overseas business has also been wrapped for a good among making this film eagerly awaited all over. Also, the combination of Naga Shourya and Nara Rohit has evoked huge interest among the audience.
- Union minister hails Baahubali 2
- Shruti croons for AR Rahman yet again
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
- Raja The Great’s latest schedule to end soon
- Rana opens up on Baahubali’s success
Articles that might interest you