Apparently, star Tollywood writer V Vijayendra Prasad has arranged Salman’s appointment. Now, the latest reports reveal that Pelli Choopulu’s producers are quoting a staggering 1 crore to give away their film’s Hindi remake rights.
Salman is reportedly planning to introduce his brother-in-law Aayush Sharma with this film and he is said to be positive about the deal. Tarun Bhascker may helm the Hindi remake as well. An official announcement may be expected soon.
- Murugadoss announces Mahesh23’s release date
- Duvvada Jagannadham’s teaser offers a wholesome treat
- Poll : What is your opinion on Duvvada Jagannadham teaser?
- Bunny’s bilingual is not shelved
- Shruthi reveals interesting details about Katamarayudu
Articles that might interest you