Apparently, star Tollywood writer V Vijayendra Prasad has arranged Salman’s appointment. Now, the latest reports reveal that Pelli Choopulu’s producers are quoting a staggering 1 crore to give away their film’s Hindi remake rights.
Salman is reportedly planning to introduce his brother-in-law Aayush Sharma with this film and he is said to be positive about the deal. Tarun Bhascker may helm the Hindi remake as well. An official announcement may be expected soon.
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
Articles that might interest you