Apparently, star Tollywood writer V Vijayendra Prasad has arranged Salman’s appointment. Now, the latest reports reveal that Pelli Choopulu’s producers are quoting a staggering 1 crore to give away their film’s Hindi remake rights.
Salman is reportedly planning to introduce his brother-in-law Aayush Sharma with this film and he is said to be positive about the deal. Tarun Bhascker may helm the Hindi remake as well. An official announcement may be expected soon.
- Nani’s MCA gets a release date
- Poll : Which of these films will be a bigger hit?
- Vivekam completes censor formalities
- Manoj shines in the intense trailer of Okkadu Migiladu
- Star hero as chief guest in Spyder’s Tamil launch?
Articles that might interest you