Apparently, star Tollywood writer V Vijayendra Prasad has arranged Salman’s appointment. Now, the latest reports reveal that Pelli Choopulu’s producers are quoting a staggering 1 crore to give away their film’s Hindi remake rights.
Salman is reportedly planning to introduce his brother-in-law Aayush Sharma with this film and he is said to be positive about the deal. Tarun Bhascker may helm the Hindi remake as well. An official announcement may be expected soon.
- Legendary producer B Nagi Reddy honored with a postage stamp
- Na Nuvve gets a release date?
- Big surprise: Rajinikanth’s next with acclaimed filmmaker
- Film industry’s strike over digital service providers takes an ugly turn
- Vijay Deverakonda’s next locks its release date