Comedy hero Allari Naresh has been going through a rough patch over the past few years. However, the craze for his movies’ satellite rights has not decreased thanks to Naresh’s following among the family audiences.
As per the latest update from our sources, the satellite rights of Allari Naresh’s upcoming film, Meda Meeda Abbayi, have been snatched by popular entertainment channel Gemini TV for a whopping 3.5 Crs. This is easily the best deal for an Allari Naresh movie in recent times.
Meda Meeda Abbayi is an official remake of the Malayalam hit film Oru Vadakkan Selfie. The film is being directed by Prajith and produced by Boppana Chandrasekhar. Nikhila Vimal is making her Tollywood debut with this movie.
- “I’m Feeling Blessed” : Mahesh Babu Thanks All For BAN’s Success
- Pawan once again urges fans to maintain restraint
- Mahesh sets a record among South Indian heroes in US
- Vijay-Murugadoss’ film to resume its shoot after Kollywood strike
- Second schedule of Sharwanand’s next to begin soon