Following the blockbuster success of Manam, Akkineni Nagarjuna greeted his fans with Soggade Chinni Nayana as a Sankranthi special treat. The film stunned the film lovers and trade circles with its sensational run at the box-office and ended up becoming the biggest hit this Sankranthi.
The film collected a whopping 23 crore worldwide share in its first week, a first ever feat in Nag’s career. The film sustained an intense competition from other three releases and the shortage of theaters impacted its collections in its first week.
However, the unanimous hit talk ensured record second week collections in almost all the areas. In Nizam alone, SCN collected a staggering 6.70 crores and Ceded added up 4 crore share to the overall tally.
- Star hero to croon for AR Rahman?
- Prabhas will always be my favorite co-star : Rana
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 26-03-2017
- Top Bollywood star in Chiru151?
- Interesting title in consideration for NBK101?
Articles that might interest you