Stylish star Allu Arjun has left for the UK on a holiday trip with his family. He will stay over there for three weeks before returning to begin his next project. Earlier, he wrapped up the dubbing for his portion in his upcoming flick Rudhramadevi. Following the success of his latest family entertainer S/O Satyamurthy, Allu Arjun decided to spend some time with his family in the exotic locales of the UK.
His will be seen in the role of Gona Gonna Reddy in Guna Sekhar’s Rudhramadevi.This movie is shaping up to hit the screens at the end of this month. In the meantime, his upcoming action entertainer with Boyapati Srinu is in its pre-production works. The regular shooting of this untitled project will soon kick start.
- Top Bollywood star in Chiru151?
- Interesting title in consideration for NBK101?
- Katamarayudu breaks into the $1 million club
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you