Stylish Star Allu Arjun is currently shooting for a high voltage mass action entertainer under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. The film is tentatively titled Sarainodu. As per the latest update, the film will be releasing on the 8th of April next year as an early summer treat.
Interestingly, Allu Arjun’s last two major releases in which he played the lead role, Race Gurram and S/O Satyamurthy, were released on the 11th and 9th April in 2014 and 2015 respectively. Both the films were hugely successful and increased Bunny’s stardom by leaps and bounds.
With Sarainodu coming in with all the required ingredients for a commercial potboiler, a hat-trick of hits from the Stylish Star is definitely on the cards.
- Vamshi raises expectations on Mahesh25 to a new high
- DJ crosses the 60 Cr mark in 1st weekend
- Chay to kick-start his next before marriage
- Charan’s music composer’s debut film as hero to release soon
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 25-06-2017
Articles that might interest you