Stylish Star Allu Arjun is currently shooting for a high voltage mass action entertainer under Boyapati Srinu’s direction. The film is tentatively titled Sarainodu. As per the latest update, the film will be releasing on the 8th of April next year as an early summer treat.
Interestingly, Allu Arjun’s last two major releases in which he played the lead role, Race Gurram and S/O Satyamurthy, were released on the 11th and 9th April in 2014 and 2015 respectively. Both the films were hugely successful and increased Bunny’s stardom by leaps and bounds.
With Sarainodu coming in with all the required ingredients for a commercial potboiler, a hat-trick of hits from the Stylish Star is definitely on the cards.
- Nag-Nani’s multi-starrer to kick-start from Jan
- Nag to go on a short holiday
- Vijay Deverakonda to play a cabbie in his next
- RGV responds to Chandrababu’s comments on Lakshmi’s NTR
- Mahesh’s Diwali gifts to close friends