Young hero Raj Tarun’s Kumari 21F has been the talk of the town ever since NTR unveiled the first teaser. Latest report is that the audio of this flick will be graced by stylish star Allu Arjun on the 31st of October in Hyderabad.
Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer and Ratnavelu is the cinematographer. Directed by Palnati Surya Pratap, the film has Heebah Patel as the female lead. Creative film maker Sukumar is the producer for the film.
Currently, the post production works are going on at a brisk pace. The film is slated to hit the screens in November.
- Bollywood beauty in talks for Akhil’s next?
- Rajamouli flags off Jagapathi Babu’s next
- Mister’s audio to have special chief guest
- Intriguing first look of Nithiin’s LIE raises curiosity
- Katamarayudu enters 50 crore club
Articles that might interest you