Looks like the lineup of Ram Charan’s new film is getting bigger by the day. With Jagapathi Babu being roped in to play one of the main role, yet another star actor, Aadhi Pinisetty has been finalized for the villain’s role.
Aadhi gave an impressive performance in the recently released hit film Sarrainodu. The young actor is getting some plump offers off late and has been trying out different characters with each film.
He will next be seen in Anushka’s Bhagmati and in a key role in Nani’s new film which will go on floors this week.
- Next Nuvve’s trailer promises decent comedy
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Talented heroine completely okay with skin show
- Press Note : SPYder, Sept 26th Premier – AT&T TUESDAY Offer
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
Articles that might interest you