Supreme Hero Sai Dharam Tej’s Subramanyam for Sale released recently and saw success. To celebrate the success, the whole team went on a tour covering various locations as a way to interact with the fans. Unfortunately, during the tour, one of the fans was injured in the crowd and was immediately taken to the hospital.
The team of Subramanyam for Sale promised they would take care of all the medical expenses. They recently went to visit the injured fan in Kakinada and also personally handed over a check to his family so that the expenses could be taken care. We congratulate them on the goodwill gesture.
- Yesteryear star heroines in Vikram’s next
- Biopic on badminton champ Gopichand in the offing
- Poll : Whom do you support in the Sridevi-Rajamouli controversy?
- Balayya to launch Kannada star movies’ audio and teaser
- Many are unable to digest DJ’s success- Dil Raju
Articles that might interest you