Supreme Hero Sai Dharam Tej’s Subramanyam for Sale released recently and saw success. To celebrate the success, the whole team went on a tour covering various locations as a way to interact with the fans. Unfortunately, during the tour, one of the fans was injured in the crowd and was immediately taken to the hospital.
The team of Subramanyam for Sale promised they would take care of all the medical expenses. They recently went to visit the injured fan in Kakinada and also personally handed over a check to his family so that the expenses could be taken care. We congratulate them on the goodwill gesture.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you