Supreme Hero Sai Dharam Tej’s Subramanyam for Sale released recently and saw success. To celebrate the success, the whole team went on a tour covering various locations as a way to interact with the fans. Unfortunately, during the tour, one of the fans was injured in the crowd and was immediately taken to the hospital.
The team of Subramanyam for Sale promised they would take care of all the medical expenses. They recently went to visit the injured fan in Kakinada and also personally handed over a check to his family so that the expenses could be taken care. We congratulate them on the goodwill gesture.
- Pawan Kalyan to launch Trivikram-NTR film
- South film industry’s bandh to protest against GST
- Nikhil’s unwavering trust in his friends continues
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag