Shalini Pandey is on a roll these days with multiple projects in Telugu and Tamil. After the success of Arjun Reddy, the actress went on to sign the Tamil remake of 100% Love, and she also signed for a role in Mahanati.
Talking about how her life has changed in the past few months, Shalini said, “Success of Arjun Reddy hasn’t changed me at all and the overnight fame has never gotten into my head. Even before I did Arjun Reddy, when people used to smile at me, I would smile back. I would talk to them. That has been my nature. But now, when people call me Preethi, I get emotional and it’s the overwhelming love that makes things different.”
She recently began shooting for another Tamil film titled Gorilla, which will be shot in Thailand next.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans