Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s latest summer blockbuster, Sarrainodu, will complete a marvelous 50 day run in 115 centres today. Released amid huge expectations and hype, the film managed to impress the mass movie lovers and went on to storm the box-offices all-over.
According to the trade buzz, Sarrainodu has so far grossed nearly 125 crores and is still playing in several screens across the two Telugu states, apart from the Malayalam version which released as Yodhavu recently to packed houses across Kerala.
Bunny’s angry young man’s avatar and Boyapati Sreenu’s stylish mass taking have done the trick for the film’s stupendous success. Allu Aravind produced this film under his Geetha Arts banner.
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh
- Dhanush Surprises Rajinikanth’s Fans With A Special Gift
- Akhil Reveals The Best Advice He Got From Nagarjuna
- Film With Indraganti Will Be My Best Till Date : Sudheer Babu