Massraja Ravi Teja and commercial film director Gopichand Malineni earlier delivered decent hits like Don Seenu and Balupu. Now, the latest buzz is that they both are set to team up for the third time.
Ravi Teja, who was impressed by a line narrated by Gopichand asked him to develop it into a complete script. Currently, script work is underway. More details regarding this project are awaited.
Meanwhile, Ravi Teja is busy with his committed projects Raja The Great and Touch Chesi Chudu.
- Interesting buzz on Charan-Boyapati film
- NTR to release in Balakrishna’s favorite season?
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time