Young stars Raj Tarun and Avika Gor made their silver screen debut with the highly successful romantic comedy Uyyala Jampala. The hit pair again teamed up for the recent blockbuster Cinema Choopistha Maava and enthralled moviegoers with their onscreen chemistry.
As per the latest buzz, this young pair will be seen romancing each other for the third time in the Vishnu Manchu starrer to be directed by G Nageswara Reddy. Apparently, the makers were in talks with another young actress earlier but decided to cast Avika eventually.
Leading producer Anil Sunkara will produce the film which will kickstart its regular shooting in early next year. Amyra Dastur has been paired up opposite Vishnu Manchu in this comedy entertainer.
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
Articles that might interest you