After the memorable successes of their last two releases, ‘Malli Malli Idhi Rani Roju’ and the Tamil version of the unreleased Telugu flick ‘Yemito Ee Maya’, ‘JK Enum Nanbanin Vaazhkai’, Sharwananad and Nitya Menen will soon be teaming up again for their third film together.
In the film, Sharwanand will reprise the role originally played by Malayalam star Fahadh Fasil. While Nitya has already signed the film, Sharwanand is expected to join the team very soon. The film will be directed by Venu Sriram of ‘Oh My Friend’ fame.
PVP Cinema will produce this bilingual and the Tamil version has already commenced its shoot.
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!
- Pellichoopulu’s Hindi Remake Set In Gujarat
- Shruti Opens Up About Her Father’s Political Entry
- Stage set for Daggubatti junior’s entry
- I am not entering politics says talented actor