Even though he has been in the industry for the last 9 years, producer Raj Kandukuri shot to fame with the sensational small wonder, Pelli Choopulu. Made with a modest budget of around 80 lakhs, the film released this summer and went on to collect nearly 20 crore share worldwide.
With this refreshing success, Raj Kandukuri announced three films, one with Pelli Choopulu director Tharun Bhascker, another with Pelli Choopulu hero Vijay Deverakonda under a debutant’s direction and the other to be directed by himself.
Yes, Raj Kandukuri revealed in a latest media interaction that he is all set to turn director and that he is in talks with a star hero for his debut project. This film may go on floors next year. Keep watching this space for more updates.
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Interview : Vennela Kishore – Keshava has taken my career to the next level
Articles that might interest you