A sudden demise of Tollywood personalities in recent times has left the industry in grief. We have seen three deaths in a span of ten days. On December 6th, it was Nandamuri Harikrishna’s son Nandamuri Janakiram who passed away in a major car accident near Kodada.
While the Industry was just recovering from this shock, another bad news came on Sunday December 14th. Dialogue king Saikumar’s father father PJ Sharma, who was a popular actor and dubbing artist, passed away after a massive heart attack. The family was devastated as he was even seen at the wedding ceremony of his grandson, young hero Aadi on Saturday.
Now even before the industry digested the news of PJ Sharma’s death, the news of Chakri’s demise sent shock waves in industry. These untimely deaths have left a huge void in TFI.
- Mahesh says Baahubali is mind-boggling
- Garuda Vega speeds up post-production
- Ramya Krishna thanks audience for Baahubali
- Baahubali’s sets new records in Karnataka & Kerala, misses TN
- Ram Charan’s Konidela Productions turns 1
Articles that might interest you