Kannada Star Sudeep is playing an important role in the period film ‘Baahubali’. The movie is all set to resume shooting after a gap of a few weeks. Sudeep posted the news on his Twitter profile. “Back to th sets of Bahubali…nice to b bk wth SSR sir n his magnificent team”, he tweeted.
Prabhas has recovered completely from his shoulder operation and he will also join the shoot. He is going to be seen as a magnificent king in this movie and Rana Daggubati will be seen in a role with negative shades. Anushka and Tamanna will be playing the female leads.
Keeravani is the music director and Senthil is the cameraman. Ramya Krishna, Nasser, Satyaraj and Adivi Sesh are playing important roles.
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
- Actors, filmmakers support state bandh on 25th
- Hate Crime On NRI Inspires A Hollywood Movie
Articles that might interest you