Sudheer Babu and Nandita, who impressed everyone in Prema Katha Chitram, are teaming up once again, as per the latest reports in Filmnagar. The duo has been roped in to play the lead roles in the Telugu remake of a superhit Kannada film, Charminar. Lagadapati Sridhar is going to produce the film.
Last year, there were rumours that Lagadapati Sridhar is in talks with Naga Chaitanya to act in this film; however, it didn’t materialise in the end. The film revolves around the life of a young man and his relationship with his friends, family and lover. More details about rest of the cast and crew will be announced soon.
Lagadapati Sridhar had earlier produced Potugadu and he has reportedly bought the remake rights of few other Kannada films. Let’s wait and watch what else he decides to remake in Telugu.
- Mother refutes rumors on Trisha’s hospitalization
- Yet to release Telugu movie goes to Bollywood
- Stars galore in Boyapati’s next
- Appatlo Okadundevadu eyes Hindi remake
- Kajal reveals why she did ‘Pakka Local’
Articles that might interest you