Sudheer Babu and Nandita, who impressed everyone in Prema Katha Chitram, are teaming up once again, as per the latest reports in Filmnagar. The duo has been roped in to play the lead roles in the Telugu remake of a superhit Kannada film, Charminar. Lagadapati Sridhar is going to produce the film.
Last year, there were rumours that Lagadapati Sridhar is in talks with Naga Chaitanya to act in this film; however, it didn’t materialise in the end. The film revolves around the life of a young man and his relationship with his friends, family and lover. More details about rest of the cast and crew will be announced soon.
Lagadapati Sridhar had earlier produced Potugadu and he has reportedly bought the remake rights of few other Kannada films. Let’s wait and watch what else he decides to remake in Telugu.
- DJ’s team to file criminal cases against offenders
- Kamal Haasan’s Bigg Boss Opens To Poor Buzz
- Rangasthalam’s Rajahmundry schedule wrapped up
- Star hero ready to undergo lie detection in heroine’s assault case
- Vishal Reveals His Secret Wish
Articles that might interest you