It’s well-known that hero Sudheer Babu will be playing the titular role in Indian badminton champ Pullela Gopichand’s biopic. Acclaimed director Praveen Sattaru will helm this prestigious sports drama and the film’s shooting will kick-start from March.
As per the latest updates, Sudheer Babu will be heading to Mumbai tomorrow to train for his role. Apparently, Sudheer will take part in an 8-day long workshop as part of the preparations. More details regarding this movie will be revealed soon. Bollywood producer Vikram Malhotra will bankroll the movie, which will release in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019