It is well known that popular Telugu star Sudheer Babu made his Bollywood debut with a high voltage action thriller titled Baaghi. Starring young stars Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor as the main leads, Baaghi released yesterday.
Even though critics and movie lovers gave the film a collective thumbs down, Sudheer Babu stole the show with his menacing performance as the film’s antagonist Raghav. Sudheer Babu trained hard in martial arts for this film and he has put it to the best use in Baaghi.
Now that his debut efforts didn’t go unnoticed, Sudheer Babu is bound to get more offers from Bollywood.
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Nandu’s Inthalo Yennenni Vinthalo seals its release date
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars