Actor Sudheer Babu made a successful debut in Bollywood with a menacing villain’s role in the super hit Bollywood action thriller, Baaghi. The film, which was a remake of Salman Khan’s yesteryear film with the same name, will now get a sequel.
According to the reports, Baaghi 2 will have its backdrop set against the Chinese city of Shanghai. The shooting will commence in early 2017 and Sabbir Khan, who directed Baaghi, will helm the sequel as well.
Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor will team up once again, while details about Sudheer Babu’s presence in the film are still under wraps.
- Mahesh and Bunny to lock horns next Sankranthi?
- Andhagadu team speeds up promotions
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
Articles that might interest you