Actor Sudheer Babu made a successful debut in Bollywood with a menacing villain’s role in the super hit Bollywood action thriller, Baaghi. The film, which was a remake of Salman Khan’s yesteryear film with the same name, will now get a sequel.
According to the reports, Baaghi 2 will have its backdrop set against the Chinese city of Shanghai. The shooting will commence in early 2017 and Sabbir Khan, who directed Baaghi, will helm the sequel as well.
Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor will team up once again, while details about Sudheer Babu’s presence in the film are still under wraps.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US