Actor Sudheer Babu made a successful debut in Bollywood with a menacing villain’s role in the super hit Bollywood action thriller, Baaghi. The film, which was a remake of Salman Khan’s yesteryear film with the same name, will now get a sequel.
According to the reports, Baaghi 2 will have its backdrop set against the Chinese city of Shanghai. The shooting will commence in early 2017 and Sabbir Khan, who directed Baaghi, will helm the sequel as well.
Tiger Shroff and Shraddha Kapoor will team up once again, while details about Sudheer Babu’s presence in the film are still under wraps.
- NTR toiling hard to wow his fans
- Star character artiste all set for directorial debut
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 17-12-2017
- Baahubali duo Rajamouli and Shobu invest in a startup
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Best Music Director of 2017