After lying in the cans for several months, Sudheer Babu and Nanditha starrer intense romantic drama, Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini, will finally release this 19th. The film is an official remake of 2013 Kannada smash hit, Charminar. Director R Chandru, who earlier directed the Kannada version, directed the Telugu version as well.
Produced by Lagadapati Sridhar on his Ram Lakshmi Cine Creations banner, Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini talks about a youngster’s life and showcases his relationship with his family, friends and his love.The film had its audio launched in January this year.
Sudheer’s last film, Mosagallaku Mosagadu, was a disappointing venture. The actor is currently shooting for a Telugu and a Bollywood film.
- Ram Charan Calls Bharat Ane Nenu A Classic!
- Ravi Teja’s Next Titled Disco Raja?
- Mahesh Babu, NTR, Ram Charan Win Hearts Again
- Good hype for Sai Pallavi’s Tamil debut
- Tollywood Celebs In Awe Of Ranbir And Rajkumar Hirani