After lying in the cans for several months, Sudheer Babu and Nanditha starrer intense romantic drama, Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini, will finally release this 19th. The film is an official remake of 2013 Kannada smash hit, Charminar. Director R Chandru, who earlier directed the Kannada version, directed the Telugu version as well.
Produced by Lagadapati Sridhar on his Ram Lakshmi Cine Creations banner, Krishnamma Kalipindi Iddarini talks about a youngster’s life and showcases his relationship with his family, friends and his love.The film had its audio launched in January this year.
Sudheer’s last film, Mosagallaku Mosagadu, was a disappointing venture. The actor is currently shooting for a Telugu and a Bollywood film.
- GST Will Hurt Movie Business : Nagarjuna
- Chalapathi Rao controversy a lesson to film fraternity: Naresh
- Nagarjuna’s take on film collections
- Interview : Nagarjuna – Chaitanya has opened up like never before in Rarandoi
- Interview : Vennela Kishore – Keshava has taken my career to the next level
Articles that might interest you