Almost eight months after his debut film SMS (Siva Manasulo Shruti) released, Sudheer Babu is gearing up to shoot for his next film titled as Premakatha Chitram. The film was launched earlier today in Ramanaidu Studios and Superstar Krishna was the chief guest. Sudheer Babu and Nandita (of Neeku Naaku Dash Dash fame) are going to play the lead roles in this romantic entertainer. J Prabhakar Reddy, the cinematographer of Ee Rojullo and Bus Stop, is turning director with this film. Sudharshan Reddy and Maruthi are producing the film under RPA Creations and Maruthi Media House banner. Talking about the film, director of Ee Rojullo and Bus Stop, Maruthi said, “Actually I was planning to direct the film, but I got too busy with other projects. When I narrated the story to Sudheer, he immediately got excited about the concept. The film is based on the theme of fun, fear and romance.” Most of the technical team who had worked for Bus Stop is regrouping again for this film. JB is going to compose the music and Prabhakar Reddy is going to be the cinematographer as well, apart from directing it.
- After NRNM, Kajal to be seen in yet another dignified role
- Tamil star not part of Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy
- Baahubali distributors to release Spyder across North India
- Megastar’s Uyyalawada Narasimha Reddy To Be A Pan-Indian Film?
- Poll : Which of these films disappointed you the most?
Articles that might interest you