Following the decent success of his last release, Bhale Manchi Roju, actor Sudheer Babu made an impressive debut in Bollywood with Baaghi. Sudheer taken a really long break and has not announced his next Telugu film until now.
According to the latest reports, the actor’s next film has been finalized and it’s going to be his dream project, a biopic on Sudheer’s guru and badminton champ Pullela Gopichand. Apparently, the film’s director Praveen Sattaru is currently busy researching about the badminton star and also finding the right locations.
Reports say that the film will be shot in China, Japan, Malaysia, Ireland and Scotland. Praveen Sattaru will take a call on the film’s launch after he is done with the entire pre-production.
- Rangasthalam will be for Ram Charan what Khaidi was for me: Chiranjeevi
- Ileana hopes to return to Tollywood
- Suriya37 to be shot in exotic locales
- Aadhi Pinisetty’s film wraps up shooting
- Kirrak Party’s team to celebrate the success with fans