Sudheer Babu’s career is on an upward curve, thanks to the success of his recent film, Prema Katha Chitram. His latest film, Aadu Magaadra Bujji released in theatres today and he has received good appreciation for his performance. On top of that, he has worked really hard on his physique and dances, which clearly shows in all his films.
Now, in a recent interaction with the media, he revealed his secret wish that he wants to make a film based on the life of badminton player and coach, Pullela Gopichand. Talking about his association with Gopichand, he said, “Before entering into films, I used to play badminton at the national level and I’ve played quite a few times with Pullela Gopichand. Badminton still remains my first love and if I ever get a chance, I would love to make a film based on Pullela Gopichand’s life. I’m waiting for the right script.”
Currently, Sudheer Babu is acting in a film titled Mayadaari Malligadu and it’s likely to hit the screens sometime next year.
- Interview : Sampath Nandi – Gautam Nanda’s success is quite crucial for my career
- Kamal revives yet another long-delayed project
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka gets its audio launch date
- Teaser of Chay’s next to be out soon
- Mega hero starts off his next with a fight scene
Articles that might interest you