As reported earlier, Anasuya is playing a key role in the film Rangasthalam. Anasuya has pinned a lot of hopes on the project but do you know that she was not the first choice for the film.
Speaking about the same, Sukumar in an interview today, told that he had many senior actresses in mind but things did not work out for him at the last minute.
As the role required a bit of glamor too, his team members suggested Anasuya’s name but he was very skeptical of casting her. Sukumar further added that he was not completely satisfied while he approached Anasuya.
He also took an audition of her and only after a day’s shoot with her, he came to a conclusion that she is the best choice for the role of Rangamatta.
Anasuya has done a wonderful job says Sukumar and also promised that this film will change her reputation in the industry.
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression
- Tharun Bhascker’s Next To Release Soon
- Four directors in consideration to helm NTR’s biopic
- Allu Sirish’s new film gets a launch date