Director Sukumar is a happy man these days. His latest release, Nannaku Prematho, is still running successfully in several areas in the two Telugu states and in overseas. Relishing this much needed success, Sukumar visited his native village Mattaparru near Kakinada and interacted with the media personnel.
Speaking on the occasion, Sukumar said that his next film will feature either Allu Arjun or Ram Charan. However, the maverick director did not reveal any further details about the film’s storyline or the cast and crew members etc.
Recently, Sukumar dropped a bomb when he said in an interview that he will quit direction and stick to producing films under his Sukumar Writings banner after directing a couple of more films.
- Vijay’s Adirindhi postponed again
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- PEMPAK scheduled for November release
- Raja The Great’s day one AP/TS collections
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week